Interact Face-to-Face With Experts in Gene & Cell Therapy
The ASGCT Annual Meeting is the premier event for professionals in gene and cell therapy. Our Annual Meeting has grown year over year and continues to be the best place for people in the field to learn from the latest scientific research, stay up to date on new technologies, and make career-advancing connections with peers. The 2024 ASGCT Annual Meeting will take place May 7 - 11 in Baltimore, MD at the Baltimore Convention Center.
Become an exhibitor and reach more than 8,000 gene & cell therapy professionals from top industry areas including biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and clinical stage therapy. Join our robust line up of exhibitors who will showcase the latest advancements, treatments, products, and services within the field of gene and cell therapy.
Exhibit Booth Rates
Inline: $60.50 per sq. ft.
Island: $71.50 per sq. ft.
Regular Corner Fee: $500 per corner
Premium Corner Fee: $750 per corner (located in front of main entrances, main aisles, concessions)
Non-Profit Discount: $500 off
Exhibit Booth Package
- 8' back wall drape and 3' side rail black drape (inline booths only)
- Booth identification sign with company name and booth number
- Allocated number of complimentary exhibitor badges
- 1 full conference badge per 100 sq. ft. of booth space. Grants full access to the Annual Meeting including the virtual platform.
- 1 exhibit hall only badge per 100 sq. ft. of booth space. Grants access only to the in-person Exhibit Hall. No virtual platform access.
- Complimentary basic Exhibitor Directory Listing
- 24-hour general security in the Exhibit Hall
- Supporter Marketing Resource Kit created by ASGCT to help you maximize your promotion at #ASGCT24.
Unfurnished Exhibit Booths
All exhibit booth space is sold as unfurnished and electricity is not included.
Non-island booths include an 8' high drape, 3' high side dividers, and a 7"x44" on-line identification sign.
ALL exhibit booth spaces in the Exhibit Hall must be carpeted or covered with appropriate flooring (bare floors are not permitted). Carpet is NOT included and flooring must be purchased by the exhibiting company.
Exhibit booths can be customized by Heritage Exposition Services and lead retrieval devices can be purchased through Maritz. The Exhibitor Service Kit will be distributed to all exhibitors December 2023.
All times are in Pacific Daylight Time and subject to change.
Tuedsay, May 7, 2024: 5:30 PM - 7 PM
Wednesday, May 8, 2024: 12 PM - 7 PM
Thursday, May 9, 2024: 12 PM - 7 PM
Friday, May 10, 2023: 12 PM - 7 PM
Click here to view the detailed exhibit hall schedule.
Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
Be sure to review the exhibitor terms & conditions before applying.