The Recombumin® product portfolio consists of commercially available, high-quality, animal and human-origin-free recombinant human albumins. Recombumin is a multi-functional excipient, ancillary and raw material, and its stabilizing properties have been validated through long-established use in multiple marketed life science products. Albumedix' highly pure, safe, and consistent recombinant albumins support advanced therapies at every stage of their journey from research and development to in-human application.
Recombumin® Product Specifications
- The Recombumin® product portfolio are world leading recombinant human albumins (rAlb)
- We use our 30 years experience with albumin to offer ongoing regulatory and technical guidance to customers globally
- Recombumin is the highest quality animal origin-free rAlb product commercially available
- Produced at ICH Q7 cGMP Quality
- Produced in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Product form: liquid
- 50ml vial or 1L BPC (dependent on product)
- Internationally recognized by leading regulatory authorities
- Recombumin is used in the manufacture of approved biopharmaceuticals and medical devices (Pipeline).
Albumedix, now part of the life sciences group Sartorius, is an innovation-focused biotechnology company, well recognized as a leader in albumin-enabled solutions. With its mission dedicated to better health, over its near four decades of commitment, Albumedix has supported its partners to deliver safe doses globally, in both clinical development phase and marketed therapeutics, to millions of patients. Albumedix' portfolio of solutions includes the world's only USP-NF-compliant recombinant human albumin (Recombumin®); client-centric services, and proprietary drug-enhancing technology (Veltis®).
Connect With Albumedix
Find Albumedix on LinkedIn here!
Visit the Albumedix website to find out more about the Recombumin portfolio here.
Get in touch with one of the Albumedix team today here.