Explore the latest developments in Cell and Gene Therapy with MilliporeSigma.
Please join our speaking sessions below;
Title - Industry Experts Conversations with Avid Bioservices, Center for Breakthrough Medicines & Capsida Biotherapeutics
Gene Therapy Manufacturing: Science, Scale-Up, Stories and Success (12:00pm – 1:30p,)
- The Sf-RVN® Platform Applied to Baculovirus Infected Insect Cells (BIIC) (12:00pm – 12:15pm)
- A Rapid Path to Viral Vector Manufacturing using the VirusExpress® Production Platform (12:15pm – 12:30pm)
- Pellicon® Capsules versus Hollow Fibers for Ultrafiltration/Diafiltration (UF/DF) in Viral Gene Therapy Manufacturing (12:30pm – 12:45pm)
- Chromatography Solutions for AAV Full and Empty Capsid Separation (12:45pm – 1:00pm)
- Industry Experts Conversations with Avid Bioservices, Center for Breakthrough Medicines & Capsida Biotherapeutics (1:00pm – 1:30pm)
Tools & Tech forum
Next Generation Sequencing to characterize encapsidated residual nucleic acids in AAV manufacturing
presented by Brad Hasson, Director of Lab Operations for NGS Services
Utilization of DoE for AAV Process Development
presented by Michael Shen, PhD, Head of Viral Vector Process Development.
From solving your unique upstream and downstream challenges, to meeting urgent manufacturing timelines, and navigating uncertain regulatory guidelines, our 30+ years of global expertise integrating leading manufacturing technologies with process development, scale-up, product characterization and safety testing is here to help you accelerate your path to cures. Draw on our experience to bring your cell and gene therapies to life. MilliporeSigma is the U.S. and Canada Life Science business of Merck KgaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
CTDMO Viral Vector Services VIDEO