Anemocyte Plasmids Unit:
- With more than 500 sqm (about 5,000 square feet), the Plasmid Unit of Anemocyte addresses the manufacturing needs of Plasmid DNA for viral vector and RNA production from R&D to GMP.
- All manufacturing steps are available in classified clean rooms.
- Multiple segregated areas allow the performance of parallel manufacturing processes.
- Flexible sizing of upstream fermentation 5-200L (higher volumes are possible) performed using animal-free media.
- State-of-the-art equipment allowing the highest downstream flexibility
Starting from 1 mg batch size.
Production and analysis are performed in ISO-certified laboratories.
Most relevant features of cGMP manufacturing are applied (e.g., traceability, document control and materials segregation).
All the equipment for production and analyses are validated (IQ/OQ protocols).
All the starting materials and single-use components are certified as TSE-BSE free.
The majority of analytical assays are performed in-house.