Takara Bio's services include;
- Viral vector production: We offer the production services of research- and GMP-grade viral vectors such as Retrovirus, Lentivirus, Adeno- and adeno-associated viruses, Herpes simplex virus (GMP-grade only), and Sendai virus (GMP-grade only).
- Cell processing and banking: Our expertise of cell processing includes T cells, NK cells, and Hematopoietic stem cells. We will deliver a high-quality Master Cell Bank (MCB) from your hES or human induced pluripotent stem (hiPS) cells and securely store your producer cells in our CGCP facility in Japan.
- Clinical-grade hES cell line derivation: This service generates customer-proprietary hES cell lines for use in clinical research settings.
- Storage management service: We securely store your MCBs and viral vectors in deep freezers or liquid nitrogen storage tanks under GMP conditions with a 24-hour monitoring system.
- Quality and stability testings: We provide quality-testing services compliant with international regulations like FDA, ICH, CFR, USP, and JP. We conduct stability tests using the test manufacturing sample or GMP sample at the requested storage conditions.