FuGENE® 4K is our newest and most advanced, 100% synthetic, multi-component transfection reagent designed for the delivery of DNA into both challenging and routine mammalian cell lines. FuGENE® 4K was developed to improve upon our widely published and trusted FuGENE® HD reagent. Leveraging our gentle and highly efficient proprietary transfection chemistry, FuGENE® 4K provides efficient and safe entry of DNA into a wide range of cells. This mechanism allows users to obtain higher transfection efficiencies than other competitor reagents. Whether it’s for difficult-to-transfect lines such as primary cells, stem cells, or suspension adapted 293 or CHO cells, our quick & easy FuGENE® 4K protocol allows users to obtain superior results and free-up valuable lab time.
Benefits of FuGENE® 4K:
- Superior transfection efficiencies compared to competitors including Lipofectamine
- Increased performance when compared to FuGENE® HD
- Transfect in serum-free or serum-containing media.
- Quick and easy protocol with limited optimization steps
- Transfect difficult-to-transfect mammalian cell lines
- Improved performance in the most relevant cancer cell lines
- Improved viral titer and capsid fullness in AAV/LV systems
- Maximizes protein production in 293 & CHO cells